Lot T-28 Features:
Creston is a premier Eco-Sensitive gated community that has an active POA that is well run. It was developed debt-free. This FRIENDLY active community has 50% of its land in CONSERVATION with 5+ miles of hiking trails, water falls, next to Pisgah National Forest. Mountain top COMMUNITY center with yoga and fitness. YES, high speed internet, paved roads, and underground utilities! Don't let this one pass you by.
The Creston Community is dedicated to principles of conservation & forestry management.Your actual year round view will be determined by your house siting, driveway, septic placement & tree removal in accordance with Creston ARC guidelines.
Documents (Click Links to Open Files)
Creston Community Features
- Gated Community
- 10 minutes to Black Mountain, 30 minutes to Asheville, 2 hours to Charlotte
- Debt-Free Premier Eco. Mt. Community
- Paved Roads
- 477 Acres Conservation Easement
- Access to Pisgah Forest
- Hike From Your Front Door
- Wonderful Community Building